Monday, September 29, 2008

New Beginnings

It's a brand new week and I'm having some brand new beginnings here on this little ole' blog of mine. I've decided to get back into writing blog posts on a regular schedule. I've come up with a posting plan that I think will really work for me.

Monday Miscellanea - I'll post whatever is rolling through my brain at the moment. My interests are always changing and I think this is an ideal spot to highlight what's going on any given week. I also plan to join in on Menu Plan Monday over at Organizing Junkie's blog.

Tackle It Tuesday - This is a great meme at 5 Minutes for Mom. It happens every Tuesday. I'll post pictures and narrative about a challenge I complete.

Wordy Wednesday - I love books. Love them! I also have a secret dream to someday write something that others would like to read. Reading and writing will be the focus for Wordy Wednesdays.

Thrifty Thursday -I'm very attracted to the idea of thriftiness, frugality, and saving lots of money. Unfortunately, I don't always follow through. I'd like to highlight my successes and failures at penny-pinching on Thursdays.

Fun Friday - Fridays posts will be about something fun we've done as a family or a fun idea or craft that I have recently completed.

Weekend Wellness - I am on a health and wellness journey. I simply must make improvements to my health and general well-being. Weekends are where I'll post about my journey.

So, welcome to The Simple Things! I'm looking forward to posting and meeting lots of new friends!

No comments: