Friday, October 03, 2008

Fun Friday!

TGIF! It's Fun Friday here at The Simple Things. On Fridays I will post about all of the fun I've had recently. Life is fleeting and I want to celebrate all of my blessings.

What fun things are on tap for today?

1. It's my nephew's 15th Birthday! Happy Birthday A!

2. I made a yummy cinnamon bread in my new breadmaker. I threw in some diced apple. It turned out pretty good. I think I'll make some icing to drizzle on it. YUM!

3.I worked on redesigning my home notebook. I used digital scrapbook papers from Shabby Princess. I haven't done any papercrafting in months. It was really fun to create. Here's the IMG_0052IMG_0054 IMG_0053 IMG_0051 IMG_0050

 

In order: cover page, back page, insert1, insert2, and insert3.

 

 

 

4. Last evening, I put out all of my Halloween decorations. I'll post pics on Monday.

5. I'm having a drink with my dinner. Maybe a margarita or a glass of white wine. Nothing is more fun than a cocktail!

 

Have a great weekend! 

No comments: